In high school, you’ve been learning academics, or “hard skills” by taking classes in Algebra, Biology or Computer Programming. But to find your way in college or technical school, you’ll need to sharpen your soft skills. Soft skills or “people skills” include relationships with others and attitudes towards work and life.
These are some of the “soft skills” that every student needs. We can help you strengthen in these areas!
- Adapting to New Environments
- Strong Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Social Skills Savvy
- Positive Relationships with Roommates, Other Students, Professors
- Resilience & Persistence
- Effective Learning Strategies
- Efficient Time Management Skills- Study Smarter, Not Harder
- Problem Solving
- Collaboration and Teamwork
- Willingness to Find and Utilize Campus Resources