Beth, Karen, and Sally are available for personalized consultations or training sessions specific to your family’s needs. People with social challenges often have unique needs for support in areas that colleges and workplaces are not mandated to provide. We provide a link so that you can be successful and provide parents with a point person.
- Help navigating the transition from high school to college or technical school; before, during, and through the college process.
- Planning for employment: application, interview, and keeping a job.
- Self-advocacy and self-disclosure.
- Strategies for dealing with stress and anxiety.
- Sensory issues and self-regulation strategies.
- Time management, organization, and study skills.
- Establishing and maintaining social relationships.
- Skills for independence.